Collected personal information
When making a purchase or attempting to purchase through the Website, we collect the information you provide as well as the usage of information automatically collected while using this Website with the help of different technologies and is as follows:
Personal information provided by You is provided by contacting us, purchasing any products from us, providing feedback, or otherwise using any of the Services. Such information may include:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, mailing address, social media information, phone number, etc.
- Billing and payment information, such as credit card number and billing address.
- Purchase history.
- Other information that you choose to share with us.
Alizach, Inc, our business partners, and our service providers may use technologies that collect information about how you interact with our Services, emails, advertising, and content. Usage Information may include:
- Device ID and IP address are a unique set of numbers assigned to your computer by Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- The type of browser and operating system you use.
- To improve your experience on our Website, such as to allow you to return to the Website more easily or hold your shopping cart, we use both session ID and persistent cookies.
- Other information about your online session, such as the URL you came from to get to our Website and the date and time you visited our Website.
The use of your personal information
The use of your personal information is aimed to support and continuously improve the services we provide to you.
The information is generally used to fulfill orders placed through the Website (including processing your payment information, arranging shipments, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). We also use this information to communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud or other illegal activities, by the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information relating to our products or services.
We also use Personal Information to send you marketing communications and offer you products, services, and customized offers from our various brands and selected other parties.
Sharing your personal information
Your personal information may be shared to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or another lawful request for information we receive, or otherwise protect our rights.
Also, your personal information may be shared with our business and marketing partners as well as our service providers.
Your information protection
We take all necessary steps to provide the best possible protection for your personal information but kindly be informed that no connection is 100% secure.
Upon placing an order through the Website, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Changes to this policy
For more information about our privacy practices, additional questions, or intention to file a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by mail at 40 Boylston St Boston, MA 02116-4735, or by using the phone numbers indicated on our Website.